SALAMAT: A National Thank You Day Message from Jarisch
Published Saturday, October 20, 2007 by Jarisch | E-mail this post
For the life YOU bestowed upon me
For the 9 months I spent inside YOU
For the footprints YOU left that I follow
For the hand YOU offered when i stumbled
For the hug YOU gave that insulated me
For the light YOU shone when darkness reigned in me
For the smile YOU shared when frown was all I had
For the color YOU shaded in my portrait
For being one of the YOU
I want to say THANK YOU...
Today, we celebrate our first National Thank You Day to promote an act which is now often being taken for granted. Let us give our gratitude to people who deserve our deepest thanks.
P.S.
Thank You for reading! (got it? LOL)
Labels: thank you message philippines
0 Responses to “SALAMAT: A National Thank You Day Message from Jarisch”
Leave a Reply