The Return of the Quest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For the past couple of months, I had a struggle against myself. I've been too lazy to go back studying. Maybe it's because of the delayed release of the board exam result. Instead of reading review books, I learned new jutsus with Naruto and continued tough missions with other shinobis. I even zoomed with Harry using my Nimbus 2000, casted complex spells and incantations with Hermione and overcame fears with Ron. Also, I fought side by side with Ichigo and defeated bunch of hollows. Moreover, I ranted with Kevjumba and performed comedy sketches with Happyslip. But the time has come to go back to my own quest.
At the break of dawn, I'll set my feet on the road again. I am on my new quest level: NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination- Registered Nurse: an international nursing exam) Review. I am fully aware of the difficulty of this new quest level. Though my sidetracks may seem rubbish, I acquired precious values that will shield me against the nemeses: courage, humilty, patience, optimism and Faith.
May the Divine Providence guide me, not only for this quest but in all of my journeys ahead.
P.S.
In fairness to myself, I wasn't really a total bum. Okay. Because for the last few weeks, I was reading and reviewing my book. So yeah! Anyways, I need to go sleep now coz I'll be waking up at 5am. Yosh yosh (jap word: alright)! Sayonara (jap word: bye)!

Labels:


0 Responses to “The Return of the Quest”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3